- Do you ship your ice cream?
– No, unfortunately we do not.
- I’m interested in buying your ice cream for wholesale. Who should I contact?
– Please contact Dave Gaylord or Art Gaylord. They can be reached here (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling the ice cream store at (269) 685-8586.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, checks, Mastercard, Visa and Discover. We do not accept American Express.
- Do you make all your ice cream?
– Yes with the exception of the No Sugar Added ice cream and the Non dairy Sorbet.
- Do you have any ice cream for people with dietary restrictions?
– We try to have two flavors of No Sugar Added ice cream at all times. Usually butter pecan and cherry vanilla. We also try to have 1 non dairy sorbet. It is also vegan.
- Does sherbet contain milk?
Yes. Sherbet contains milk. Sorbet does not.
- Can I order large quantities of ice cream for a special event?
– Yes. Please call us at (269) 685-8586 or email us at (email@example.com). We will be happy to help.
- Can I get 2 flavors in a cone?
– Yes! We are happy to put two flavors in either a small or large cone (or dish). No more please!
- Do you make ice cream cakes?
- Do you have soft serve ice cream?
- Do you sell yogurt?